Android - error Failed to install / apk on device timeout


I'm getting this error from time to time and don't know what causing this:
When trying to run/debug an Android app on a real device (Galaxy Samsung S in my case) I'm getting the following error in the Console:

Failed to install *.apk on device *: timeout
Launch canceled!

This is all the Console is telling me. LogCat doesn't provide any information. Eclipse Problems view is not showing any issues.

I tried the following steps with no success:
1. Cleaning the project (Project->Clean)
2. Restarting device, Eclipse, laptop, all of the above...
3. Moving the project to a location without spaces, according to Failed to install apk on device 'emulator-5554': timeout

The app has been debugged in the past on that device many times (app is live on Market), but this problem happens every so often


Popular Posts